Monday, July 8, 2013

Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That?: The power of self investigation.

Ask questions to yourself, and your trainers to stay on top of your health and wellness....

Questions to ask yourself :
 When something is wrong with your body...
     - What have I done differently lately?
     - How this happened before?/ For how long?
     - Who Can I contact to help me get better?/What do I have to do?

 When Your body feels its best...
   - What have I changed to make things better?
   - How this happened before?/ For how long?
   - Who Can I contact to help me stay here?/What do I have to do?

Questions to ask your trainer:
  Pre- Workout...
   - What do you have planned for today? / Why?
   - What is your overall plan?
  
  During your workout...
   - Ask questions about their life (activities, hobbies, talents, etc...)
   - Why was a certain exercise chosen?

  Post workout...
    - What do I do between workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment