Recently, ESPN has released this year's Body issue. After getting over the grade-school reaction of people posing nude, we really looked at some of the messages portrayed.
- it's not arrogant to feel good in your own skin (but it is to act like a d!&k)
- magazines still portray looking a certain way
- ESPN says " we can take time to unapologetically admire the bodies that move so well " (so if you really want someone to notice you, don't just look good, move well too!)
- Look good, feel good, Be the best you possible and create your own Body Issue Cover.
- Any body size, shape, or build is capable of being becoming one that is admirable.